Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day


ABombazine was born on July 4, 2013. (Bombazine.com was already taken, so ABombazine was the next best thing.) Definition and explanation in right-hand margin.

I'll be writing about anything that strikes my fancy, from fashion and beauty, to language, to neuroscience, to design, art, and architecture, to politics and civil liberties. 

I'm not accepting comments because I don't have time to wade through spammers, trolls, and plants. Read as you like (or not), pass on to others what you like (or not), check out the other writers listed at my blogroll (or not).

Our civil liberties are going down the toilet, people who are stuck in the rigid left-right/Dem-Repub dichotomy are clueless, and the country, in general, is on a downward spiral; but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun while it's happening!